This range of beacon/sounder units, intended for use in potentially explosive gas atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 10 watts (sounder) and 10
joules (beacon) and is suitable for use in the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The flamepaths, flare and body are manufactured from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting stirrup are incorporated to ensure a corrosion-free product.
|Certification||ATEX, IECEx, TR CU, Inmetro, ABS|
|Flameproof||Ex II 2G Ex de IIB T4 Gb|
|Area Classification||Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use.|
|Certified Ambient Temperature||-50°C to +70°C*|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 & 67|
|Entries||Up to 2 x 25mm|
Body & lens colour, tel. initiate, earth continuity,
flash rate, voltages 24V–48V d.c. 110V–254V a.c.
* Model dependant
- Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use.
- Exde IIB T4.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2 G.
- IECEx certified, Gb.
- TR CU certified.
- BASEEFA certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –50°C to +70°C*.
- Up to 116 dB(A)*.
- Version with independent beacon/sounder operation now available.
- 27 Tones, user selectable (dual tone option - d.c. voltage).
- Tones comply with UK00A/PFEER guidelines
- Integral volume control
- GRP corrosion-free flamepath.
- Ratcheted swivel mouting stirrup.
- Stainless steel fixtures.
- Tapered flamepath.