These certified beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The housings are manufactured completely from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are available ensuring a totally corrosion-free product.
The model XB15 contains a supervisory diode and four wire lead connections for alarm applications.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
In addition to the standard worldwide certificates, EN54-23 and SIL1 are both now available. As well as the XB15 being certified from -55°C to + 70°C , the new control circuits have been designed to consistently energise at -55°C.
|Certification||ATEX, IECEx, UL, Inmetro, ULC, SIL 1, TR CU, CQST, EN54-23|
|Flameproof||ATEX Ex II 2GD, EExd IIC T4/T5/T6|
|Area Classification||Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.|
|Certified Ambient Temperature||-55°C to +70°C|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 & IP67|
|Entries||Up to 3 x 20mm or 3 x 25mm (NPT for UL)|
Body & lens colour, tube energy, relay & telephone initiate, flash
rate, voltages 24-48V d.c., 110-254V a.c.
- 5J, 10J & 15J options
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd IIC, T4/T5/T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD.
- IECEx Certified Gb, Db.
UL listed for USA and Canada:
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A*, B*, C & D.
Class II, Div 2 Groups F & G.
Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB & IIC* T4/T5/T6.
– Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
– Marine listed.
*Not applicable for Canada
- ULC Listed to Canadian Safety Standards
- TR CU certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 & 67.
- EN54-23 Certified.
- SIL 1 Certified.
- Certified temperature: –55ºC to +70ºC.
- 5, 10 & 15J versions available.
- Pipe mount or direct mount enclosure.
- Corrosion-free GRP.
- Four wire and supervisory diode.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional relay or telephone initiate.
- Optional cast or wire lens guard.
- Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries.
- LED version available. (See data sheet for LD15).
- Improved inrush current characteristics.
- Consistent extreme temperature start-up.